Collectors Edition diecast GTR

Messages
127
Well i have been doing alot of thinking about this since i got the game. I wanted the NSX GT500 stealth car but didn't know where to pre-order so i pre-ordered my CE at gamestop. but damn it all i wanted was the NSX GT500 stealth car. so i am willing to trade my CE diecast GTR for an unused NSX GT500 stealth code. pm me if you are interested i will check my inbox daily.
 
Will also trade any of my chrome line or gamestop pre-order cars for the NSX GT500 stealth.
 
Well it seems that chrome line and stealth cars can't be gifted so I'm going to change this offer for the X1 in black or carbon.
 
Come on guys. Somebody has to want this diecast GTR!

you will actually ship the car to someone for the code, lol who will go first. Will you ship it when you get code or will you scam the person, lol.
 
I'm not scamming anybody. Although I will not ship outside the US.
 
Okay i will also take all these for the diecast GTR also. But it must be all three.

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67

So to re-cap. All three of the above cars or 1 X2010 in black or carbon or un-used code for stealth NSX GT500. I am not trying to scam anyone here lets get this clear. And again i will not ship outside the US.
 
Okay no longer taking X2010 for the diecast GTR. Still need the other cars though.
 
i would have done it, but im in australia :(
 
ive got an Nsx stealth code unused id trade ya it for the X1 it is EU though.

Let me know
 
Why on earth is the NSX so wanted? I just traded a NSX code for a 787B code, along with a speed 8 and Citroen GT Race Car. Foremost because the guy was really friendly and helpful and I wanted him to have the code, tho.
 
Back