Collectors edition problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter sakusaatana
  • 7 comments
  • 705 views
Messages
16
Messages
hcgrilli
So i have the collectors edition (Im finnish so i guess its the european version[I dont have the keychain or the miniature car so that version]) And it says i get 5 bonus (stealth) cars but it only has codes for 4 cars..:nervous: Where is the 5th one? It also says i get some extra theme, where i can find it? And do i have acces to chrome line cars and if so, how?

Lots of questions but answer everythig you can! :)
 
Stealth ones are for Signature Edition only, I believe. Chrome Line cars are for Collectors Edition.
 
Stealth ones are for Signature Edition only, I believe. Chrome Line cars are for Collectors Edition.

Unless you got a pre-order code, I got one with my Collectors Edition, 787B Stealth. :)
Otherwise as you say, Chrome Line-cars go with the Collectors Edition.

It's 1 code in the Collectors Edition package, for the Chrome Line-cars and the theme.
 
What the...? I have codes for 4 stealth cars and thats all.. And its GranTurismo 5 collectors edition (im holding it in my hand right now) I guess its some northern europe version.. Any way it says: GranTurismo 5 Collectors edition includes: Granturismo 5, over 200 pages drivers guide, 5 collection art pictures, 5 cars only in this version, dynamic specialtheme. (Its in finnish so i had to translate it..) The cars i got (all stealths):

Mercedes benz SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R
Honda NSX
Mazda 787b.. But thats only 4, where is my fifht one!?:(
 
I bought mine in Sweden, it's in english though so seems like you have a different version than many of us do.

What I know the Collectors Edition includes Chrome Line-cars, I got 5. Weird.
Maybe you have got a signature edition code in your package for some reason, they include stealth cars.
 
What the...? I have codes for 4 stealth cars and thats all.. And its GranTurismo 5 collectors edition (im holding it in my hand right now) I guess its some northern europe version.. Any way it says: GranTurismo 5 Collectors edition includes: Granturismo 5, over 200 pages drivers guide, 5 collection art pictures, 5 cars only in this version, dynamic specialtheme. (Its in finnish so i had to translate it..) The cars i got (all stealths):

Mercedes benz SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R
Honda NSX
Mazda 787b.. But thats only 4, where is my fifht one!?:(

Check back in the PS shop? You may have forgotten to download the R10.
 
But i dont have the code for that! And Frason, the "5 bonus cars" thing is on the pack where also reads "collectors edition" and the game is in english put the "includes" part on the pack is in finnish, swedish, nowegian and danish.. I guess i'll have to contact the shop and ask about it..
 
Back