collector's edition with another account.

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil_2001
  • 5 comments
  • 562 views
Messages
359
Sorry if it has been mentioned before, but a guy is selling a collector's edition of GT5. Can I use the code to get the cars too, meaning he has used the code already? It is a bit more expensive and I need to know if it's worth it.

Cheers
 
You can use those codes only once 👍
 
Even if he hasn't, I understand they may have expired?
 
Then you only have a few days left. If he used it, the Redeem Codes is no longer valid even if a different PS3 and PSN ID# is used.

Tried it with the XL Edition a few weeks ago. New PS3 and PSN ID# and no go as I used the codes.
 
Thanks I might just have to try it myself. Even if the code is used I still got the nice Apex magazine. ;)
 
Back