College Basketball 2010-2011 Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 34 comments
And... it's official- UConn shown up; Butler didn't. 53-41, UConn wins. So two trips to the title game for Butler... no dice either time. I didn't see all of the game. Congrats to the Huskies on a job well done. The women might have failed in the women's tourney, but the men didn't fail in Houston. Sorry, spiker.

Tomorrow night... Notre Dame vs. Texas A&M for the Women's title in Indianapolis!

Wow, that game sucked. From three up at the half to 12 down at the end, but both teams played poorly. UConn was so bad that you can hardly call it a win - Butler beat themselves this time.

Yeah, not a good night for the Butler team. :grumpy: However, two final games in a row? Awesome. :dopey: :D ---

And... it's official- UConn shown up; Butler didn't. 53-41, UConn wins. So two trips to the title game for Butler... no dice either time. I didn't see all of the game. Congrats to the Huskies on a job well done. The women might have failed in the women's tourney, but the men didn't fail in Houston. Sorry, spiker.

Yeah, I didn't lose any sleep over it. :lol:

It's OVER! The Texas A&M Lady Aggies knocked off Notre Dame to win the 2011 Women's National Championship! It was a 76-70 victory in Indianapolis. Congratulations to the Lady Aggies!

Back