College Football 2008 (Sep. 14 - Sep. 20): Heaven and Hell

  • Thread starter Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 3 comments
  • 570 views

JohnBM01

21 years!
In Memoriam
Messages
26,911
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
Messages
JMarine25
NOTE: This post is currently available just to show off the new week's thread in the wake of Hurricane Ike. Feel free to offer your comments from the past week's action in my abscence. This post could be updated with an introduction as well as more information on this week's games and (maybe) an NFL Focus.

As of this post, I hope I can survive Hurricane Ike and come back as soon as I can to chat college football with you all.
 
Last edited:
Best of luck with the hurricane, stay safe!
 
Hey, people! I just want to say that I'm alright after Hurricane Ike. We're just waiting on power to be restored to my house. For now, we're using a generator to our house. I haven't heard much of anything since the power went out at my house Friday night. There was nothing much I've heard of in terms of college football.

However, I have heard that USCal pounded Ohio State by 32 points (35-3; SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA). Sadly (for Joey D), I heard that Michigan couldn't tame Notre Dame (35-17; NOTRE DAME). A disappointment was UCLA losing to BYU 59-0.

Again, I will return to full-time coverage of college football when we get power restored. So keep on chatting college football in my abscence.
 
Glad to hear you are ok.

Yes I was disappointed with Michigan's performance, they are good but aren't playing like a team. There is no unity on the field and that is what is hurting them.
 
Back