College Football Bowl pick 'em (ver. II) ... Premium memberships give-a-way

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 6 comments

Nicksfix

OSU Buckeyes baby !!!
Premium
United States
Buckeye Nation
College Football 2013-14 is pretty much in the books. So now it is time to move on to those prestigious Bowl Games that everybody wants.

Listed in the Google Docs. spread sheet provided (bottom of this post) are the 35 games to be played this year. They are listed in the order that they will be played as well. The rules / guidelines for playing are quite simple.

All you have to do is just pick the majority to win. I'm not going to do the points thing or anything of the sort, all you have to do is pick one team or the other. It's that easy. Or is it ? We all know that on any given day in the world of College Football that anyone can be beat. If you have the most wins after it's all said and done, you will become a PREMIUM MEMBER here on GTPlanet.

There will be 3 winners announced :
This year I will give the 1st. place finisher a LIFETIME PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.
2nd and 3rd place spots will each earn themselves a 1 yr. PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.

Please note :
If you are already a lifetime premium member, you may opt to have your winning transferred to another member of your choice. If you are riding on a 1 year premium, you may opt to keep your winning as an "add on" to your existing membership. (I think you can do that ...)

I do ask that when you make your picks, please, please do them in the order of which the games are to be played.

In the case of a tie between members :

The BCS National Championship Game will / could determine the winner of this years contest. With this pick you MUST pick the correct winner along with the amount of points (combined total for both teams) WITHOUT GOING OVER the final posted score. The one who picks the winning team and gets closest to the total will be declared the winner. In a case where nobody picks the correct team, then it will come down to the points. Closest without going over the total will win. Please note that if somebody takes 35 points - that number will only be theirs - no duplicates will be allowed. You will have to choose an alternate number.

Clear ? I hope so. Any questions or comments, please feel free to post them in here or via P.M.

***** THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRY WILL BE WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 18TH. *****​

This sheet will only be posted here. So keep in mind to refer back to this opening post in case of reference / or whatever.

As the remainder of the '13 season unfolds and teams get placed into their appropriate Bowl Game, they will be added to the spreadsheet a.s.a.p. for your viewing.

Lastly ............ good luck to all who enter. :cheers:

The players list is as follows :

A) Nicksfix

The Big 5 BCS games have been decided:

Rose Bowl: Michigan State vs Stanford

Fiesta Bowl: Baylor vs Central Florida

Sugar Bowl: Alabama vs Oklahoma

Orange Bowl: Ohio State vs Clemson

BCS National Championship: Florida State vs Auburn

Source: Bleacher Report

So we have 4 entries. Basically everyone who entered now will win I guess.

@Nicksfix might want to post the info as first game is tomorrow.

Last edited:
These are the teams i'm picking for today's bowl games:

New Mexico bowl - Washington St.
Las Vegas bowl - Fresno St.
Potato bowl - Buffalo
New Orleans bowl - Tulane

Back