Collisions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ripster
  • 2 comments
  • 567 views
Messages
94
Canada
Langley, BC
Sorry I did a search but didn't find anything.

I was hoping someone could quickly answer this question for me. I race on-line with a few friends... we setup a lounge and do our thing on Thursday nights. My question is though I have collisions enabled we still pass through cars on the track. I noticed that we can do the odd bump, but if there is a major incident the car ghosts. I there a way to disable this? We want the collisions.

Thanks,
 
Did you have penalties on? If you do, cars will ghost occasionally.
 
Did you have penalties on? If you do, cars will ghost occasionally.

Yes I did because one of us tends to take advantage of cutting corners. Thanks for the information, I was not aware this was a known issue. The next time we play I will disable the penalties.

Thanks,
 
Back