Color Caution

United States
U.S.A.
Being a die hard GT5 fan first and foremost my second go to has always been GT4. IMHO I think it was the best in the series overall. Anyway, if you are a car "realism" buyer for any cars in your garage a word of color caution when you buy. I'll use as an example of this my favorite car the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02. The "real" car was produced in my favorite color Millennium Jade (M) as well as several others like Bay Side Blue etc. However, GT-4 allows when doing a purchase from the dealership the car to be purchased in Silica Breath Metallic color which was "never" available in the "real" car, but "was" available in the M-spec version. So just sayin'... don't take all colors in GT4 for granted as if they were actual factory production real colors. A bit of research before buying might be in order for a more realistic garage. Yes, GT5 corrected for this color error as well.

Being a die hard GT5 fan first and foremost my second go to has always been GT4. IMHO I think it was the best in the series overall. Anyway, if you are a car "realism" buyer for any cars in your garage a word of color caution when you buy. I'll use as an example of this my favorite car the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur (R34) '02. The "real" car was produced in my favorite color Millennium Jade (M) as well as several others like Bay Side Blue etc. However, GT-4 allows when doing a purchase from the dealership the car to be purchased in Silica Breath Metallic color which was "never" available in the "real" car, but "was" available in the M-spec version. So just sayin'... don't take all colors in GT4 for granted as if they were actual factory production real colors. A bit of research before buying might be in order for a more realistic garage. Yes, GT5 corrected for this color error as well.

Given there's a fair amount of fantasy cars that never existed at all in GT4, I think a few misplaced colors is not a big deal at all.

Clearly my thread is speaking in relation to real production cars and those that collect them. Certainly I am not referring to any of the numerous fantasy cars what so ever. :rolleyes:

Back