Color Change Using Garage Editor

• Thread starter dharbert
  • 2 comments
dharbert1
I've pretty much figured out how to change the color of the vehicles that I have in my garage, with the exception of two. For some reason I cannot change the color of the Opera 350Z or the GT-R LM Road Going Version '95. No matter what I do, the color I save in the garage editor doesn't work and it always reverts to the default color. The name of the color in the garage shows to be the one that I changed it to, but the actual color on the vehicle is still the default color. Can some vehicles just not be color changed?

Here’s some help... most of the race cars for example when you attempt to change the color will not take. However, there are several race car exceptions such as the Ferrari 330P and a few others. In such cases though you might see the the original color bleed through in race replays which was pointed out to me some time back in a older thread. In the case of road cars just the opposite occurs where as many will except color change, but in the case of special road cars exceptions to this also occur such as in your case.

Thanks. I was wondering because I've been able to successfully change the color on vehicles that have decals and liveries such as the Skyline GT-R R-Tune and the Nismo 350Z. So, it sounds like there's no way to change the color of the Opera cars and a few others, like the Falken GT-R.

Back