- 37

- Canada
Ho created an account just to ask for a color chart or guide, it seems there is a list for everything in the game except all the colors and where to get them.
Now I'm not necessarily talking about your plain black and white those are easy, I'm talkin those unique matte and other special colors. Has anybody made a guide for this yet or maybe there is some info I haven't seen before, I've been googling like crazy for a week now with no results.
My own car is painted a matte white so I'm actually trying to find info on where in the game I can find a matte white paint chip, anybody know??
Thanks for reading my post
Now I'm not necessarily talking about your plain black and white those are easy, I'm talkin those unique matte and other special colors. Has anybody made a guide for this yet or maybe there is some info I haven't seen before, I've been googling like crazy for a week now with no results.
My own car is painted a matte white so I'm actually trying to find info on where in the game I can find a matte white paint chip, anybody know??
Thanks for reading my post