[color=red]Video Production!!![/color]

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 11 comments
  • 574 views
Messages
7,965
I was just wondering how do you transfer replays to your computer so you can create videos with mixed shots of various races and I would really like to know how to do it directly, because I don't want any distortion or lag. Do I need the sharkport or can I do it with just wiring. My computer doesn't have rc cable ports in back, but it does have fire wire and ethernet cables, as well as isdn cable ports.
Please send some help my way!
 
I'm pretty sure you need one of those TV card thingy's. Pardon my IT illiteracy,... but that's what I've heared.
 
ummm,.. no, not off the top of my head. But you can goto google.com and runa search for TV to PC hardware 👍
 
I've a TV-card wich I use to view the PS2-picture on my monitor!!
I can make screenshots, video's etc, but I can't paste them together, 'cuz I don't have the required software for it!!
 
You can make Video's with a web camera or a digital camera (that takes good moving shots)...
 
or Dazzle. let's not forget direct-port injection!:p
 
My ghetto method is to use my digital still camera's movie mode to record 30 second snippets of footage. I darken the room and point it at the screen, then transfer the clips (they're QuickTime format) to the computer via the camera's USB cable. That's why the quality is so bad.
 
Originally posted by toyomatt84
Thanks, but do you know where I can get one?


You should be able to pick one up at your local computer/electronics store. They usually run in the area of $100-200 US dollars.

I've been contemplating getting one myself, but havent' as of yet. I would find it very useful for excanging replays between the different PAL and NTSC versions of the PS2.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
I've been contemplating getting one myself, but havent' as of yet. I would find it very useful for excanging replays between the different PAL and NTSC versions of the PS2.

Hey good point. A TV card is a must for my new computer.
 
Back