COLOR WANTED: Maziora Mazeran (from the FT-86 G-Sports)

  • Thread starter Thread starter weavty1
  • 20 comments
  • 2,320 views

weavty1

DS3 Master
Premium
Messages
476
United States
Peachtree City, GA
Messages
tylorweaver
Hey all, looking for the above color. It's the chameleon-green looking color, from the Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10.

I have the below for trade:
(all premium, except for ones noted)

Isuzu 4200R Concept '89 - xTADAKICHIx (Tuesday, 1/25)
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 - mnm5150 (Monday, 1/24)
Shebly Cobra 427 '66
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Toyota Prius G '09 (LMFAO)
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00
Chevy Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88


Thanks much guys!

PS, I also have several successful trades of all sorts, and have had several positive feedback comments in the Feedback Thread! 👍
 
Last edited:
for the car, or just the color?
 
I think I have it. Any chance you could trade for an s2000 gt1 from the premium dealership?
 
Well, the whole point is for me to NOT have to spend any Cr. lol, as I could easily go and buy the car/color, myself. I'm just simply looking for a straight over trade, so there is no Cr. that I would have to fork over from my [shrinking] wallet/bank!! Haha ;)

Thanks guys!


And ps, yes I am ONLY looking for the color 👍
 
i can get you the color for that BMW
PSN: mnm5150
Also, can i send paint and a car in one day?
 
Hehe. Well I'll take the speed 6 if i have at least one paint trade left.
 
Ah, mnm got here first. Trade to him.
 
Thanks xTADAKICHIx, much appreciated sir.
 
No problem. I'm quite busy lavishing in my endless supply of chrome paint, anyway. XD
 
Hahaha, sure I can do the BMW for the Maziora Mazeran! Add me on PSN: tylorweaver 👍
 
BTW, nice sportsmanship there, guys! 👍
 
Updated first post guys... ;)
xTADAKICHIx, I put you down for Tuesday :D Sound good, mate?
 
In that case actually put me down for the 4200R. Sounds good though.
 
Done deal 👍
 
In that case actually put me down for the 4200R. Sounds good though.

Awaiting your acceptance of my PSN friend request.
 
Do you want any more or is that all now?
 
Absolutely, always looking for MOAR! ;) lol..
 
I'll be on tonight in like 3.5-4 hours. So we can trade then.
 
Are Maziora McKenley and Pireadesil of any interest to you?
 
Back