****Color X2010's Wanted****Great Offers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomasphoenix
  • 22 comments
  • 1,147 views

thomasphoenix

Burnin' Pencils
Premium
Messages
317
Messages
thomasphoenix98
Messages
thomasphoenix98
WANTED


#15 - X1 Cranberry Red
# 2 - X1 Beige (Champangne)
# 9 - X1 Satin Blue
# 8 - X1 Glossy Blue
#12 - X1 Royal Blue (Dark Blue)
#18 - X1 Yellow
# 3 - X1 Light Grey (Silver)
#16 - X1 Vibrant Red
#19 - X1 Metallic Orange (Copper)
#13 - X1 Metallic Purple (Dark Purple)
#14 - X1 Pink
#10 - X1 Sky blue (Light Blue)

X2010's in Priority..

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi TT Touring Car '02


For trade check my other Thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164840
 
Last edited:
R390 GT1 for Red X2010?
 
R390 GT1 for Red X2010?

Red has miles on it '4.7' , If you are okay with that we can do this on 31st.
 
BMW v12 for a 24 ticket?

Say When :). Done ! the 24 ticket slot is free right now, when can we do this?
 
Open for Business, waiting for offers :).
 
I have the R8 and the GV5, both with 0 miles, but currently no slots available. Are you willing to be put on my list?
 
I have the R8 and the GV5, both with 0 miles, but currently no slots available. Are you willing to be put on my list?

Sure let me know the dates.
 
Sure let me know the dates.

1/31 - Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 for 2010 Ticket
2/2 - Judd GV5 Race Car for X2010 Gun Metal

If you accept, please let me know by PM.

These are the accounts.
Both cars will be traded from Se7ensmatrix777
Please trade X2010 to Se7ensmatrix777
Please trade ticket to Se7enRacing
 
1/31 - Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 for 2010 Ticket
2/2 - Judd GV5 Race Car for X2010 Gun Metal

If you accept, please let me know by PM.

These are the accounts.
Both cars will be traded from Se7ensmatrix777
Please trade X2010 to Se7ensmatrix777
Please trade ticket to Se7enRacing

Dates are cool!
 
Updated wanted list! thanks for offers!
 
I can trade with you tomorrow, I have the
BMW V12 LMR

I'm interested in the Jaguar X13
 
I can trade with you tomorrow, I have the
BMW V12 LMR

Tomorrow is good for the Jag Xj13 '66 '0' miles.
 
I'll send you a request right now, add me when you can and I'll send the car soon as I can. you can send the Jag soon as you get mine if you'd like.

edit: I also have the Nissan R390 road car '98 with 18.5 miles if you're interested we can trade that tuesday for something else
 
Jag slot is free for me right now and most of the time, our time zones vary I'm +5:30 GMT , I trade in the
evening so it will be like GMT+ 20:00. I can be reached on email and PM most of the Time :).
 
Got a cranberry 0 mile x1. When can you trade?
 
i got white/cranberry red/vibrant red/neon orange - I want your Gloss black
PM if interested
 
Bump! Still to get replies for the Color X2010's.
 
I'm standing by for trades, will be around for the next 3 hours or so :).
 
X2010 Wanted list Updated! Thanks for offers!
 
Online now , Looking to Trade! Where are those 2010's :)
 
My Copper X1 for your X2010 Matte Black X1?
 
Back