Colored cars/Smoke over the track

  • Thread starter Thread starter stonymahoniez
  • 6 comments
  • 1,415 views
Messages
40
Germany
Cologne
I was watching a qualifying online when this appeared;
WP_20140128_001.jpg
WP_20140128_003.jpg
WP_20140128_004.jpg



The cars changed flickering their color and looked like a rainbow and tire smoke was all over the track.
I know that these pictures aren't the best, but I grabbed my mobile phone and had to take a shot when I saw this.

I hope someone spots what I mean
 
Possibly you had a slow internet connection, this causes cars to jump around and loads of tire smoke produced as a result. As for the colours I don't know.
 
Maybe a new polarized paint? lol I know one of them green / red ones looks like an acid trip
 
This was happening in our online races after you watch replay there be tire smoke when shouldn't be.
 
When cars qualify alone,they actually qualify on the track with the other cars, the game just ghosts the other cars,and keeps them invisible, hense you blind spot lights kicking on. At a guessI'dsay the smoke was from another qualifier and managed to bug through and render.
 
That's nothing, in GT5 at a free run lobby the ground/tarmac on SSR5 suddenly dissapeared, leaving the world-box visible underneath you, similar to the Nurb 24h/redbull x1 glitch. But then the car became all neon-like, the body panel lines were glowing but the panels themselves dissapeared too, it looked like a Tron car but only my car looked like this.

The whole thing wouldn't go away even when backing out to the lobby screen and getting back into the pits. It's the only time I've ever seen something like that but I never thought about taking a picture, my first reaction was to turn my PS3 off in case something was wrong.
 
Back