Colored X1s WANTED

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoomStick71
  • 9 comments
  • 458 views
Messages
339
Messages
BoomStick71
I offer Bday tickets. Also have Bday 2009, 2010. But available tomorrow.
2003, 2007.

Or Rally ticket, Classic Muscle ticket, Ticket 1000, LVL 21, 24.


Im looking for-

#4Dark Gray, #11Violet, #12Royal Blue, #14Pink
 
Last edited:
I got pink. I'm after 350Z Concept LM Race Car
 
Got a White and a Yellow 0 miles, I'm looking for an Eneos Lexus430. If not I could do the Lvl24...
PM me!
 
Jav
Got a White and a Yellow 0 miles, I'm looking for an Eneos Lexus430. If not I could do the Lvl24...
PM me!

No thanks, have them.
 
I have pink for the 07 or 09 ticket. I can send in 1-2 hr with the same account. Let me know.
 
I have pink for the 07 or 09 ticket. I can send in 1-2 hr with the same account. Let me know.

I can do the 07 now. Ill send it. then send Pink x1 later?
 
Back