"Colorful" Trophy Glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ESCUDO 1800hp
  • 20 comments
  • 3,584 views
Messages
274
I logged into today and received my 10 museum cards. I go to my garage and switch cars- and just then I get the Colorful Trophy (collect 256 Paint Colors).

I only have 150ish cars- am I receiving Paint with my museum cards, or what?
 
everyone gets paints daily along with the cards, they just dont tell you about it.
 
everyone gets paints daily along with the cards, they just dont tell you about it.

If I get 10 museum cards, am I getting 10 paints?!

(I remember a picture of someone with the message explicitly saying they are getting paints, why do I not get that message?).
 
We've been getting paint with the museum cards for a while now. It really helps with the trophy and getting some different colours. :D:tup:
 
I logged into today and received my 10 museum cards. I go to my garage and switch cars- and just then I get the Colorful Trophy (collect 256 Paint Colors).

I only have 150ish cars- am I receiving Paint with my museum cards, or what?

You just received 10 paint chips. Like what ^ said, they send you paint chips but don't tell you.
 
They give you paint chips but I guess it's supposed to be a secret.
 
Mine tells me I get paints, you guys dont see that?
 
They give you paint chips but I guess it's supposed to be a secret.

You get a message when you log in that says

Online Log in Bonus
10 Museum Cards
10 Paint Chips
 
North America version isn't giving the message about paint chips, but we ARE getting them. Euro version definitely is giving the message since it's always European players reporting that they get the message. I imagine the JPN version is, too...
 
Paint chips daily = <3
I can't use my paint chips fast enough. I'm up to like 600. That's more than paints than I have cars by about 100. :sick:
 
Uxi
North America version isn't giving the message about paint chips, but we ARE getting them. Euro version definitely is giving the message since it's always European players reporting that they get the message. I imagine the JPN version is, too...

Hmm i hadn't heard about this. If you aren't getting the message you will have been getting paint chips since the V.1.05 update. For some reason it went gradually from 1 to 10 paints and museum cards per day and then stayed at 10 per day.
 
Hmm i hadn't heard about this. If you aren't getting the message you will have been getting paint chips since the V.1.05 update. For some reason it went gradually from 1 to 10 paints and museum cards per day and then stayed at 10 per day.

You need to log in each day for it to stay at 10. It goes down by one for each day you don't to min of 5. At least for me anyway.
 
Cod_Father is correct, each subsequent day you log in to your psn and start GT5 is one extra paint chip to a max. of 10, each day you dont play GT5 and log in you lose a paint chip to a min. of 5
 
We've been getting paint with the museum cards for a while now. It really helps with the trophy and getting some different colours. :D:tup:

I got this awesome Pink Metallic from the login bonus. I want to use it, but then I won't have it anymore. :(
 
I was wondering where all my paint chips were coming from. lol
 
Got mine last night. After saving the chips for so long, I'm still hesitant to use them, especially the rare colors.
 
This whole time I was wondering why my second account has almost 30+ paints.
 
yup, I got that trophy also this morning.
and yes, I dont think i have that amount of paint chip
 
I got that trophy 2 hours before the update 👎
 
Back