Coloured X1 & Chrome Paint. I know I'm asking a lot, lol.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluntman22
  • 4 comments
  • 440 views
Messages
25
Messages
Bluntman22
Hi,

My first post on this site and I am hoping you can help.

I am looking for a coloured X1, and happy to trade anything from my garage. Please let me know what you are looking for? (I have all DTM cars, nearly all of the rally cars, and many pre-1980 vehicles).

I have been scammed twice now so I am afraid i would have to recieve the car before sending one out.

Also, if there is anyone with a chrome silver paint looking to trade, I would be very greatful? I seem to have accumulated 4 matte orange paints, amoungst others, so let me know what u maybe looking for.

Based in UK and work 9-5 so trades after 6pm are available today.

Thanks in advance.
 
People actually make the effort to scam for GT5 cars??? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

not saying you are one of them. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
 
I would trade 5 chromes for any car listed on my profile page. Link is in my sig.

I don't think i would be comfortable sending first to a new member with only 2 posts. I have been burned before as well but fortunately only once out of near 100 trades.
 
I would trade 5 chromes for any car listed on my profile page. Link is in my sig.

I don't think i would be comfortable sending first to a new member with only 2 posts. I have been burned before as well but fortunately only once out of near 100 trades.

I totally understand your point, I am just so annoyed as to why poeple would choose to scam anything?!?!

I have checked your list and can offer you a Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99 if interested? I have a few more on your list but best to check when I get home as dont want to give crap info.
 
I totally understand your point, I am just so annoyed as to why poeple would choose to scam anything?!?!

I have checked your list and can offer you a Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99 if interested? I have a few more on your list but best to check when I get home as dont want to give crap info.

Also, I have a 270R & Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
 
Back