Coloured X1's Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter shepzki
  • 10 comments
  • 531 views

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
Messages
3,300
England
England
Messages
shepzki
Can offer you any car you like for it, I have them all. Already have these X1's:

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Copper)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Gloss Black)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Purple)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (Silver)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Prototype
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel


Want to trade in the next hour before I have to go to work, any offers? Check out my garage link in sig.

Deal done for today, same trade available in the morning.
 
Last edited:
I've got a white X1. Will trade for purple.
 
Sure, add my PSN shepzki and we can trade.
 
i have cooper x1 answer back if you are interested thanks
 
i have cooper x1 answer back if you are interested thanks

Whoever add's me first on PSN and sends car wins, I don't have the time to be messing about anymore.
 
thanks for a successful trade ;)
 
i have X2010 #14 pink 0 miles available. need to trade now.
i'm interested in your Gillet Vertigo race cars. can you still trade now?
 
I have Matte Black X2010 with zero mileage, need your Gloss Black.
PM me your PSN if interested.
 
I can trade again in the morning with jhondoe555, he replied first. If that's a no go then if Iratherwalk wishes to trade we can do that.
 
your copper x1 for my yellow.. message me if interested,
 
Back