Coloured X1's

  • Thread starter Thread starter srn.90
  • 18 comments
  • 751 views
Messages
99
I have the red, neon orange, copper, and white X1's. I am interested in other colours, yellow and dark green.

Thanks in advance.

PM ME
 
Last edited:
X2010 Prototype (Carbon), 0 miles in exchange for your White X2010. Want it?
 
Prototype or Vettel (0 miles) for Red if 0 miles ?
 
I already have both prototype and S.Vettel soory. Im just looking for the ones I listed.
 
My red has about 3,000 miles, my white and neon orange have 0 and my copper has 1500 miles.
 
Last edited:
Id trade you my 0 miles silver #2 for your 0 miles copper x2010...
 
MY #15-Cranberry Red OR
#16-Vibrant Red


for your #17-Orange (Neon)

TRADE NOW please only
i sent first

thanks New York
 
MY #15-Cranberry Red OR
#16-Vibrant Red


for your #17-Orange (Neon)

TRADE NOW please only
i sent first

thanks New York

How many miles on the cranberry?
 
Back