Colours of the Pro Vitz Race Supra RZ Prize Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 12sec. Civic
  • 9 comments
  • 621 views
Messages
1,695
Hey, I am wondering if it is worth doing the Pro Vitz Race so I can win a cool colour of Supra RZ. I know that one of the colours is Lime Green, but whats the other one?


BTW, I am reffering to the prize cars for the Pro Vitz Race. One of the prize cars is a Supra RZ, what other colours have people seen?
 
the lime green Supra is monstrously ugly, so don't do the race just for it.
i didn't know there was another one.
 
Is there maybe an orange one like the Lime and Orange S2000's from Amateur Type-R?


If there is an orange one , I will go and win it right now.
 
I'm pretty sure the Supra RZ only comes in that lime green (Peridot Pearl Mica).
 
its just the lime Green.I like the color.Because if you put the OZ rally rims on it it looks good.
 
Originally posted by Josh7058
its just the lime Green.I like the color.Because if you put the OZ rally rims on it it looks good.

OK, I think I am going to go and win it.
 
Im off to win the Lime green Supra too, lets hope that there is also other colours to it :D
 
Back