Combination

• Thread starter Sharpness
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
All gran turismo games should be all combined into one ultimate game all tracks music and cars, definitely the cars and tracks tho for sure
no restrictions on settings either like tuning cars, like that’s what the game is about having fun tuning your car to go faster, to hug the corner tighter, have the fastest lap possible right?
WAS THERE FUSS ABOUT THE OTHER GRAN TURISMO GAMES OR DID YOU HAVE FUN?

Am I the only one picturing some abomination of a game where PS1 era models are on the grid alongside PS2 and PS5 models on some kind of bastardised version of Trial Mountain where each section is from a different game? No? Just me?

Last edited:
Am I the only one picturing some abomination of a game where PS1 era models are on the grid alongside PS2 and PS5 models on some kind of bastardised version of Trial Mountain where each section is from a different game? No? Just me?
Gran Turismo: A Wibbly Wobbly Adventure Through Standard and Premium Time

Last edited:
All gran turismo games should be all combined into one ultimate game all tracks music and cars, definitely the cars and tracks tho for sure
no restrictions on settings either like tuning cars, like that’s what the game is about having fun tuning your car to go faster, to hug the corner tighter, have the fastest lap possible right?
WAS THERE FUSS ABOUT THE OTHER GRAN TURISMO GAMES OR DID YOU HAVE FUN?
I would say Gt 1-4 delivered fun and we could see the growth of the franchise. Where it seemed to go wrong ( from my perspective ) was waiting for GT5 which was pushed back many months and then the same with GT6. When they finally did drop I remember people being disappointed with parts of the game and many said it didn't live up to the hype and expectations following GT4. I believe that was the beginning of the frustration with the franchise which was largely quelled for some with Sport. But GT7 seems to have regressed back to the disappointments we had with GT5.

That actually sounds like hilarious fun. Catch me in the extra high quality Suzuki Alto Works 😂

When I think of the sheer amount of hours I've spent time trialing in Turismo games since the first game, it boggles my mind. The one thing I've been waiting for that I'm never going to see? A sequel to Tourist Trophy. Speed wobbles at hyper speed. I loved that game. I still own two copies. And yeah, I'd love to see a mashup race with that pixelated white Demio next to a ray traced VGT on the Tokyo track from GT3.

I'd love to see a mashup race with that pixelated white Demio next to a ray traced VGT on the Tokyo track from GT3.
Are you kidding me? We should much rather go to Grand Valley East and watch cars take off from the arcade ramp... :lol:

Featuring GT2 Escudo, GT3 F1...GT4 NIKE ONE

Back