Combined Time Rally Challenge Championship Entry...

United States
U.S.A.
New Rally Time Challenge

NOTE-To enter this challenge you must have already completed "Circuito de la Sierra" in career mode in order to access that full layout as most already know.

Rules:
1) Your Combination Total Of Both Times Will Dictate Your Entry. (See My Entry Example Per Photos Below)
2) Car To Be Used For Both Circuit Times-Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86.
Important Setup Car Notes:
For Sierra Only-Any And All Regular GT6 Mods And/Or Setups Are Allowed, But NO Hybriding Please !
For Goodwood 2015-The Career Mode Challenge 3.1 Mandatory And Will Dictate This Car As It Comes Which Is To Be Used.
3) Circuits To Be Used-Circuito de la Sierra And The Goodwood 3.1 Challenge Both Being In Career Mode.
Important Setup Circuit Note:
For Sierra Set Time At 6am, Set Time Advance Speed 30, Set Weather 25 With 5 Changeable, Set Track Wet Beginning At 0

Honor System Unless Proved Otherwise-Good Luck And Any Questions Ask In A Post.

My Entry Example-Combined Time Is 10.24.742
IMPORTANT ! TAKE YOUR PHOTO TIME AT END BEFORE EXITING THE RACE !

Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86-At Circuito de la Sierra Time Rally 1.jpg
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86-At Circuito de la Sierra Time Rally 2.jpg
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86-Lap Time At Circuito de la Sierra 9.38.991.jpg
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86-At Goodwood Hillclimb 2015 1.jpg
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86-At Goodwood Hillclimb 2015 2.jpg
Audi quattro S1 Rally Car '86-Lap Time At Goodwood Hillclimb 2015 0.45.751.jpg

Great challenge this, here are my entries.
IMAG1509.jpg
IMAG1507.jpg

Total 9:34.754

Over at the challenge hub @smoothbore12 has designed an event for the next round using Sierra's practice mode, his event and this one has given me an idea for an event at the challenge hub.
Come check it at, smoothbore12's event will be called LEXSIERRA. It may be something your interested in.

PS nice time with goodwood

Last edited:
Curious... Where's the rain using the time and weather set up I showed in the rules for Sierra ? Maybe it is different in your GT6 disk versus my NTSC maybe ? No worries just curious...

Curious... Where's the rain using the time and weather set up I showed in the rules for Sierra ? Maybe it is different in your GT6 disk versus my NTSC maybe ? No worries just curious...
?
I set all weather settings as per the rules.
In your run did it start raining at the end or all the way though the race?

What's NTSC?

Yes as Fordlaser said... did you set the weather changeable to 5 as well. It rained starting around the start of area stage 2 and continued through the ending...

Back