Come look around, and lets make a trade! (updated 01/29/11)

  • Thread starter Thread starter z28black98
  • 44 comments
  • 2,201 views
Dodge Viper GTS-R team orca race car for black x1?
 
Ill give you a white/purple FGT for your Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10


I already have the white/purple FGT...what else you have?
 
Hey, I got:

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00

I could use :

Ferrari F2007

still avail to trade immediately?

RUF BTR and yellowbird for X2010?

yeah can we set up for tomorrow?

RUF BTR '86 for Pagani Zonda LM Race Car '01

Can trade now


I actually just received the Zonda LM race car..anything else?

Dodge Viper GTS-R team orca race car for black x1?

works for me. Set up for tomorrow or Mon?
 
i can trade right now if that works
 
i have the wanted nissan race car r92cp id like the mclaren f1 stealth plz i only need that and i will have the 3 stealths i want i have sls amg and 787b both stealth plz reply quickly as i get alot of trades and im also very trusted reply asap
 
my ids the same as my username bmxican114
 
are you on because your not coming up on gt5 as my friend
 
i got ur car but how do i send the viper u wont come up as one of my friends on gt5 im going to restart gt5 and try that
 
i got ur car but how do i send the viper u wont come up as one of my friends on gt5 im going to restart gt5 and try that

received the car. Thank you!
 
i also have the motul auto tech gtr for your formula gran tourismo if your interested
 
What's the miles on the Zonda LM?
 
Hello !

I'm interested by your Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 Gamestop CAMRY '10 (fantasy).
I've the Nissan Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08 or Nissan Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R '08. Telle me if you're interested !
See you !
 
i got the vw nardo and the R92cp
would like the Bmw v12 lmr and the jaguar xj220 lm race car
let me know
 
Back