Comeback for Britters?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 6 comments
  • 837 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
Hey guise, here's a video of her new song, which I actually really like and i don't know why. Kind of infectious...

Slight language warning at the start.



My question is so;

Can she, at this point in her career and after her tabloid troubles, stage a successful comeback?

I look forward to seeing an official video.
 
Her music's always been just OK to me. Kind of catchy, nothing special, and I have no idea how I own all her albums. :lol:

She's got so much hype and name recognition that if they play their cards right, I would think it would be very easy to put her back on top of the charts. If they play their cards right.
 
Her music's always been just OK to me. Kind of catchy, nothing special, and I have no idea how I own all her albums. :lol:

She's got so much hype and name recognition that if they play their cards right, I would think it would be very easy to put her back on top of the charts. If they play their cards right.


But Shintaro, would she sell more with her new edgy image than she did as a 'virgin' girl next door?
 
Meh, the singing and the beat don't really work together. And the singing sucks.
 
But Shintaro, would she sell more with her new edgy image than she did as a 'virgin' girl next door?
No, I don't think she'll be as popular as she was before. I've heard this virgin thing before. She wasn't really, was she?
 
I hope she does make a comeback, for one reason and one reason only... she's raking in a cool $4 million a year for sitting on her ass doing bugger-all, without having a hit to her name in over 3 years... so yeh, Britney, get back to work and stay away from LA hair salons...
 
Back