CommandoAir's GT6 Photography

England
Coventry
SmileyGuy5
2yytcti.png

Welcome all, to my GT6 photography thread! Here I will post my work and photography done in GT6, so take a look and tell me what you think! Constructive criticism is welcome :)

I will not be uploading/updating this page on a regular basis or on specific dates/times, so please do not expect me to. I will however, try to update it as often as I can, depending on the time I have available and what ideas I can come up with.

This page is probably going to be a little bit sparse at first, but as time goes on more images will be added and hopefully it will look much nicer.

For now, I will put the images in a spoiler with a caption above it, however if you would like me to just put the images on without a spoiler then please tell me and I will do so.

Some of the car names in this thread will probably not be the full name, if this is the case then I simply couldn't remember the full name at the time and will update it next time I go on GT6 and have a look.

Newest Posts:
1. Honda Civic EK Custom Gauges
2. Subaru WRX STi Custom Gauges
3. Rally Rivalry (Subaru WRX STi & Mitsubishi Evo)​

24bugc9.jpg

General photography of cars

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 Super Veloce
j9adsk.jpg

Rally Rivalry
2qldguo.jpg

Subaru WRX STi (Left) and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Right)

Skyline Family Generations
30vd4ep.png

From left to right: Nissan Skyline 2000GT, Skyline R34 GT-R, Nissan GT-R Black Edition. Yes, I do realise that the GT-R is not a skyline, but it is still the spiritual successor.

e5igph.png

Photography of the new custom gauges

I have seen plenty of requests on other threads for images of the custom gauges, so here is my take!

Some of these were tricky to take, especially the external shots. I had to do these externally to be able to fit the dash and gauges in at the same time so that you can see where they are positioned. My apologies for some of the low quality shots.

Subaru WRX STi
2mpkaps.png

Honda Civic EK
vxd7us.png

Last edited:
Back