Commdore vs Falcon the age old war

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicefrog
  • 0 comments
  • 342 views
Messages
304
I've been driving a green GT Falcon around the Nurburgring and I thought that it was quite fast, I assumed it was alot faster than the standard Holden Commodore SS. Anyway last night I took my red Commodore for a drive against my GT ghost and I swear I drove away from from the GT like it was standing still!, I was amazed. So I got back in the GT and drove away from my Commdore ghost with ease!. This continues each time I swap cars and as I learn the track. The last lap I had last night was with the Commdore and I beat my GT time by just .2 of a second. So it got me wondering, has anyone that can drive that track properly compared the two cars to see which one actually is faster? the GT has a alot more power but it's heaps heavier, anyway I'd like to find out which really is the faster car. I'm driving them both with N2 tires, traction etc controls off and no modifications. I also tried to drive the Yellow bird RUF around but that car with N2 tires is well beyond my skills, I can't drive it hard without crashing :/
 
Back