Commercial Music?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 10 comments
  • 693 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,062
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
What is the song in the Heineken Music for Life commercial? Anyone know? It's driving me nuts because I'm almost sure I've heard it before I just can't think of who it is.

Now your going to try to take my life away I'm pretty sure thats how it goes.
 
It's called 'Sixty Eight Guns' by The Alarm... :)
 
That was quick..... :)

While we are at it, does anyone in the U.S. know which song Budweiser is using in their current commercial? It's the one that looks like a home movie footage, showing a hippy looking 30(?) year old fixing a bike, then riding in the country. Lyrics said something about packing the suitcase...... something something.... and never coming back.... It's an very nice acoustic song.
 
Thank you much TM!
 
Cheers 👍
 
a6m5
That was quick..... :)

While we are at it, does anyone in the U.S. know which song Budweiser is using in their current commercial? It's the one that looks like a home movie footage, showing a hippy looking 30(?) year old fixing a bike, then riding in the country. Lyrics said something about packing the suitcase...... something something.... and never coming back.... It's an very nice acoustic song.
Anybody? :(
 
adtunes.com
 
No friggin luck. Thanks anyway. :)
 
God I wish I knew where I could get song names, one the way home tonight there was a song on the radio that I can't find the name of, all this crap drives me nuts. Radio stations should tell you who it is or at least the title.

So anyone know a site where I can find songs based on part of the lyrics?
 
BlazinXtreme
God I wish I knew where I could get song names, one the way home tonight there was a song on the radio that I can't find the name of, all this crap drives me nuts. Radio stations should tell you who it is or at least the title.

So anyone know a site where I can find songs based on part of the lyrics?

To be honest, if I don't know the song, I google it... but you need to know the exact lyric, and put it in quotes too... works a treat alot of the time... 👍 you can always check it by going to amazon or iTunes and listening to a sample...
 
I googled it too, guess I need to put it in quotes. Thanks for the tip though, I'll have to give it a go.
 
Back