- 2,760
I tried putting this question out there in the Movies & TV Forum, but so far no luck.
I'm looking for the song that plays in the Axe Body Wash commercial that takes place in South America or Mexico and the brothers with the Pitbulls are chasing the naked guy through the neighbourhood until he washes himself with the body wash and jumps in a pool. The song is in sSpanish but I can't seem to find it anywhere even after searching long and hard on the Internet for an answer.
Can someone help?!
I'm looking for the song that plays in the Axe Body Wash commercial that takes place in South America or Mexico and the brothers with the Pitbulls are chasing the naked guy through the neighbourhood until he washes himself with the body wash and jumps in a pool. The song is in sSpanish but I can't seem to find it anywhere even after searching long and hard on the Internet for an answer.
Can someone help?!