- 7

- Australia
- Ruuku___
I now re-unlocked National A and have around 700k to my name because of Ayrton Senna.
I'm thinking of splurging and buying all the cars I'll need for the next league or so and common online lobbies.
Can anybody think of common online lobby settings? I'll pick the car myself, I just want to know what to get. If they include one make rooms I'll get those as well.
Catagories like:
300PP+
450PP+
500PP+
Supercar
Tuning
Drift
Certain Drivetrain
etc.
I'm thinking of splurging and buying all the cars I'll need for the next league or so and common online lobbies.
Can anybody think of common online lobby settings? I'll pick the car myself, I just want to know what to get. If they include one make rooms I'll get those as well.
Catagories like:
300PP+
450PP+
500PP+
Supercar
Tuning
Drift
Certain Drivetrain
etc.