Community Event QuestionsPS4 

JesG355
Hi.

i Have 2 questions.

1) Do i need to do something to save my event time, because sometimes after i do community event afterwards i still cannot find my self on leaderboard ? (and my lap is valid :-))

2) Are there no options to have ghost replay i PCars ? makes TT so much more fun :-)

Hi.

i Have 2 questions.

1) Do i need to do something to save my event time, because sometimes after i do community event afterwards i still cannot find my self on leaderboard ? (and my lap is valid :-))

2) Are there no options to have ghost replay i PCars ? makes TT so much more fun :-)
You have to wait a couple minutes

You have to wait a couple minutes

How about waiting 4 days and entering it twice and getting valid lap times each time? That is for the Bavarian challenge on PS4. The Mustang at Willow Springs recorded but not Monza :-(

I too think it is broken.

How about waiting 4 days and entering it twice and getting valid lap times each time? That is for the Bavarian challenge on PS4. The Mustang at Willow Springs recorded but not Monza :-(

I too think it is broken.
I hate how have to wait a while

Ok i found my lap times now. as you said just have to wait.

However i cannot have Ghsot replay to drive against in comunity events ? is this working for you guys ?

I always assumed if it didn't show your time you hadn't been quick enough for the leaderboard (which I haven't been on quite a few), no idea what either my little theory or any bug means for trophy progression though.

Community events (at least on PS4) don't yet allow Ghost downloading. Also I think the community leaderboards only currently show the fastest 3000 entrants. Maybe it's to do with the PSN server costs that Sony charge? Maybe SMS will be able to pay for more leaderboard data once they have money flowing in allowing larger leaderboards (this is pure conjecture). I'd like to see the leaderboards right down to each car at each track like on the PC version or in Driveclub. If Sony are restricting SMS due to it not being a Sony exclusive then shame on them.

Last edited:
It does not save at all sometimes no matter how long you wait. It is a bug and SMS know about it.

I have complete 3 time trials 1 saved 2 didn't :-( Considering it is a PS4 trophy I am a little sad about this.

Back