Community Events - GhostsPS4 

• Thread starter bypo
  • 7 comments
Portugal
Portugal
bipito
Guys I supose this is a dumm question by now but I could not find an answer for it... How can I download a ghost from the LeaderBoard? I press X and nothing happens... It just opens the player profile that i choose...

Sorry if this has already been answered but I did not find it... :(

Guys I supose this is a dumm question by now but I could not find an answer for it... How can I download a ghost from the LeaderBoard? I press X and nothing happens... It just opens the player profile that i choose...

Sorry if this has already been answered but I did not find it... :(
Not sure if it's the same as pc, but pc is a little weird at first and maybe PS4 is the same. On pc when you go down the list the player's name is highlighted and a popup happens on the right side that says, "Use this ghost" with a checkmark. Intuitively you click on the players name and think you get the ghost right:)? Nope:ouch: On pc, if you click on the left where the highlighted part is, it takes you to the players Steam profile, even though on the right side of the screen it says "use this ghost". To use the ghost you have to move your cursor over to the right side of the player line to where the pop up is that says, "use this ghost" and click there. It confused me to no end for a few minutes at first:mad:

If yours is the same, see if you can use the pad to move to the right once you are on the person's name and then hit "x".

You don't access the ghost through the leaderboards option. You need to go into an event or time trial and add it there. For example in time trail there is a option there on the main screen to add and from there it allows you to pick a ghost to use. You can also add more than one ghost if you want.

Not sure if it's the same as pc, but pc is a little weird at first and maybe PS4 is the same. On pc when you go down the list the player's name is highlighted and a popup happens on the right side that says, "Use this ghost" with a checkmark. Intuitively you click on the players name and think you get the ghost right:)? Nope:ouch: On pc, if you click on the left where the highlighted part is, it takes you to the players Steam profile, even though on the right side of the screen it says "use this ghost". To use the ghost you have to move your cursor over to the right side of the player line to where the pop up is that says, "use this ghost" and click there. It confused me to no end for a few minutes at first:mad:

If yours is the same, see if you can use the pad to move to the right once you are on the person's name and then hit "x".

I guess on the PS4 is different because there's no menu on the side... It just opens the playerprofile where I can friend request him and see is PSN profile... Nothing more than that. :(

You don't access the ghost through the leaderboards option. You need to go into an event or time trial and add it there. For example in time trail there is a option there on the main screen to add and from there it allows you to pick a ghost to use. You can also add more than one ghost if you want.

But where? For example on the community events - where do i add the ghost?

I guess on the PS4 is different because there's no menu on the side... It just opens the playerprofile where I can friend request him and see is PSN profile... Nothing more than that. :(
Just in case, I made a quick video to show you what it looks like on PS4, should be up shortly. I'll put it up here when it's ready.

Give it a few minutes to finish uploading to full resolution:

Last edited:
It's different to PS4... I can't do that... :( I'll do a video later of it...

The thing is I don't see anybody questioning the same so I guess either people don't use ghosts or they know how to do it and don't bother to answer... :(

It's different to PS4... I can't do that... :( I'll do a video later of it...

The thing is I don't see anybody questioning the same so I guess either people don't use ghosts or they know how to do it and don't bother to answer... :(

I'm on PC but using a controller for now and it took me a while to figure it out but once I highlight the player name if I press RT or R2 it adds the ghost. I don't know if it's the same for you on PS4 but might be worth a go.

Edit: Sorry must have got mixed up... the button to press is RB or R1.

Last edited:
@Johnnypenso just to show you how it is on PS4:

I've found that on Time Trial I can use the ghosts by pressing the triangle button. But in the comunity events, the triangle is the button that starts the event so.... I'm starting to get annoyed by this. :(

Back