Community Events setup and tuning

• Thread starter te?
  • 9 comments

te?

Philippines
Philippines
te9500rpm
hi guys! Same as in the GT threads let us share some setups for the ongoing community time trial events for everyone to use! Include your best lap time also on your tune so other people can try it out!

Lets help each other attain those quick laps!

Cheers!! :)

On PC you can select a ghost from the leaderboard, and then you can load the setup from that ghost.
Not sure how it works on consoles.

Thats an awesome feature! Unfortunately i dont think it could work on console. Do you by any chance run PCARS 2 on PC?

Sorry, I haven't driven the Formula Renault at all yet.
I've been doing the career and started with Ginetta Juniors, then GT5, then Porsche Cayman, and now I'm in LMP3's.

The problem is that only a few of the laps have ghosts on it, i have no idea why.

Usually the first usable ghost is in the 25th-30th place ranking.

What i remember for the Renault is to put downforce at 5 front and 17 back, plus brake bias 65-35, and engine braking at 10. It´s a very tricky car, only driven a few laps, but i´m still not comfortable downshifting and braking, specially from 3rd to 2nd. Top time on PC was a 19´3. I´m still at 22´6, so i need another go trying different setups.

The problem is that only a few of the laps have ghosts on it, i have no idea why.

Usually the first usable ghost is in the 25th-30th place ranking.

What i remember for the Renault is to put downforce at 5 front and 17 back, plus brake bias 65-35, and engine braking at 10. It´s a very tricky car, only driven a few laps, but i´m still not comfortable downshifting and braking, specially from 3rd to 2nd. Top time on PC was a 19´3. I´m still at 22´6, so i need another go trying different setups.

Nice lap mate! Do you mind posting screenshots of your tune so we could try it out? Cheers!!! :)

Back