Community Feature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PAIN88_31
  • 6 comments
  • 615 views
Messages
2
Austria
Austria
...where is it? ...it's gone since update 1.01?

It would be interisting if we get "clantags" for online races... I hope to see this feature back in an update - dezember !! Does anyone also hope to see great improvements in online play and also organisation?
 
My current avatar say's it all, see poll here. 👍
 
...where is it? ...it's gone since update 1.01?

It would be interisting if we get "clantags" for online races... I hope to see this feature back in an update - dezember !! Does anyone also hope to see great improvements in online play and also organisation?

Yes, it's coming in an update in Janurary.

VBR
My current avatar say's it all, see poll here. 👍

How does what he said relate in any way to Shuffle racing? He was asking about Community features, that's a completely different thing.
 
How does what he said relate in any way to Shuffle racing? He was asking about Community features, that's a completely different thing.

Because he said,

Does anyone also hope to see great improvements in online play and also organisation?

Shuffle racing was part of online play in GT5, & I'd like to see GT6's online play improved by the addition of it.
 
I was never a fan of shuffle racing, the damn game kept giving me muscle cars and the Audi RS6 which I couldn't stop understeering, but I get the feeling that wouldn't be such a problem in GT6. Really hoping to see Community return too, so I can find friends more easily (the game sometimes refuses to display in friends only search). PSN IDs also need to be displayed online (saw a name that I can't remember, but it was definitely not AUP friendly) and Mount Panorama has twice cut out my in-game sound entirely while playing online. Actually really enjoying the game though, despite these issues. Maybe I'm broken. :lol:
 
Yes, it's coming in an update in Janurary.

The sooner the better...

For me, it looks like we have an unfinished game here... ^^

It would be much better to see PSN-ID online instead of "the name you entered"... i'am also confused in online lobbies... "whose that?" *g*
 
Me too, luckily a lot of my friends have mics and will say hi when joining so I don't have to hop off track to see who just typed hello to me.
 
Back