• 9 comments

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
Hello guys and gals of the mighty fine forum of GTPlanet!

I need some help taking a few photos for a little project of mine, and I hereby humbly ask if there’s anyone willing to do a few photo runs with me. I need anything from two to six persons. I’d be very happy if five persons could help me out.

It’s not a long gig; maybe ten minutes?
It’s vital that instructions are followed for it to be a success. I’ll drop more details once the project is a go. I was thinking that we could try this tomorrow, maybe around 11 PM GMT+2? How does that sound?

I hope to get some volunteers!

Fantastic @JKcreativeworks :) Seems you're the only one.. :lol:

I'll explain it real simple since it's under ten minutes left.

NO liveries what so ever, stock paint works the best. If you still want to run a livery, then wait until I ask for a second session, if needed. I've thought about it and cars matching the R34 in power should work fine. The only thing I need: Park next to me, like 1,5m away or so. Stand still for a little while. No lights, no wheel turn, just stand there. And that should be it! :lol:

If you still need some help by this time tomorrow I could lend a hand (tomorrow that is).
I'll keep an eye out on the thread and see if you got it finished tonight or not.

@MatskiMonk @JockeP22 @Nico_Ble99

Seems PD screwed us over with heavy ghosting even when ghosting is off.. So until they fix this I can't do anything. That and the automatic return-to-track is auto on even when you set it to off.

I will keep you guys in mind in case I need something else though. Pretty sure I need a few extra hands soon if this tiny first try works. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for your interest. :D

@JKcreativeworks The angle is all wrong. It would've worked better if we came in from the other direction. :lol:

Sucks there is no reverse Brands.. And the last try we did would've been perfect - if we had a few other guys there. Wish I saw these posts earlier :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'll try with what I have. If it doesn't work I'll try with scapes to see if it that works. If that doesn't work I'm calling all units and we're all trying without getting frustrated by the new "bugs" the new update brought with it. :dunce:

Back