Community Tracks

• Thread starter DOUQA
  • 6 comments
GTP_DOUQA
So you guys may or may not have heard but someone over at assettocorsa.net has developed a script capable of exporting kn5 files from Blender.

There are already two circuits available, Top Gear Test Track and High Speed Ring.

They are WIP versions at the moment but you might want to take a look anyway.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/tracks-modding.23/

You have to register to view the threads I think but it's worth saying thanks to the modellers.
Joux Plane is also available if you dig around, though that is a port so I won't provide a link.

They are pretty low quality at the moment but if you have a browse through the threads you'll see that some people are working on some beautiful models. 'Le Petit Lac' is my fave, have a look:

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/le-petit-lac.1316/

Don't imagine we'll see that until the official mod tools are released though.

Enjoy.

There is also a re-created version of Trial Mountain that is all but completed by a modder. Until the import tools are officially available, the tracks sits waiting. He did a pretty good job on the model.

Joux Plane is the only playable modded track at the moment (as far as I know, at least). It was from RBR and actually replaying it in AC makes it seem a far more enjoyable stage than it was in RBR. I like to drive the single seater (not the F1 car) and recreate a hillclimb type thing. A few people take single seater on hillclimbs. Take a look on YouTube.

Joux Plane is the only playable modded track at the moment (as far as I know, at least). It was from RBR and actually replaying it in AC makes it seem a far more enjoyable stage than it was in RBR. I like to drive the single seater (not the F1 car) and recreate a hillclimb type thing. A few people take single seater on hillclimbs. Take a look on YouTube.

I do love that track, but there are a lot of pot holes. I don't know if they fixed that on the newer version (i have the one that came out back in december)

I do love that track, but there are a lot of pot holes. I don't know if they fixed that on the newer version (i have the one that came out back in december)
T
Do you mean the pothole when you first enter the woods that will rocket you off into the trees. :lol: If I try it in reverse their is one coming from the other direction. :eek:

Latest Posts

Back