- 76
Hi,
as the capabilities of the online features are expanding, I was wondering about this: when I'm getting posts from others on my wall, how or where to I reply?
Mind you, this is not a technical question, I know how to post comments on wallls and have done so on my own and on others. But what if I get a comment on my wall, should I rather reply on my own wall or go to the sender's wall to reply there?
So far, I'm replying on my own wall and thus keeping the "conversation" on one page. But I've noticed that some of my friends reply on my wall when I leave a comment on their page. Of course, through that I see their comments probably faster because especially when you have a long friends list (which I don't) you will not go through all those friends to find out any replies to your comments. But then again, you know who you've send a comment so you probably check their wall more often regardless and would notice replies on their walls, too.
As you can see, it has all advantages and disadvantages. How do you handle it? Reply on your own wall or reply on sender's wall? And what's your reasoning behind it?
Andreas
as the capabilities of the online features are expanding, I was wondering about this: when I'm getting posts from others on my wall, how or where to I reply?
Mind you, this is not a technical question, I know how to post comments on wallls and have done so on my own and on others. But what if I get a comment on my wall, should I rather reply on my own wall or go to the sender's wall to reply there?
So far, I'm replying on my own wall and thus keeping the "conversation" on one page. But I've noticed that some of my friends reply on my wall when I leave a comment on their page. Of course, through that I see their comments probably faster because especially when you have a long friends list (which I don't) you will not go through all those friends to find out any replies to your comments. But then again, you know who you've send a comment so you probably check their wall more often regardless and would notice replies on their walls, too.
As you can see, it has all advantages and disadvantages. How do you handle it? Reply on your own wall or reply on sender's wall? And what's your reasoning behind it?
Andreas