Community Website

• Thread starter Spit S3Act
  • 10 comments
United States
Tampa Fl
Good morning. Since the recent update I have been unable to access the Gran Turismo community website to view "my page".

All other features are available. I can view other players content and almost the GT community information. I receive the attached message when I try to view my own content.

Logged off and logged back on. Cleared cache. Tried on laptop and mobile. The results are the same.

Does anyone have a working solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-050312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-050312_Chrome.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 9
Now this is weird. I have a BS rating but apparently have never used Sport mode (I have). Guess when I get home I'll jump in a race, get punted or win then I can use the features again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230709-143535_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230709-143535_Chrome.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 6
That's the GT Sport page, not the GT7 one.
Under the GT7 tab I still get the same message and sometimes the above message. I'm at a complete loss. Tried the country change as well. Same thing. In every language. 🥵

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230709-145516_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230709-145516_Chrome.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230709_145505.jpg
    Screenshot_20230709_145505.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
I'm at a complete loss.
The error message is just something it's been throwing up recently - but it's also not the same page; you're looking at the "GT Sport My Page" when getting the former message but not the "GT7 My Page" in your second batch of images. You're looking at Sport Mode information on the GT7 sub-site. Here's the "GT7 My Page" link, which - if you're logged in - will take you to the equivalent page:

Are you logging in with the same account ID as the one you actually play with?

Last edited:
The error message is just something it's been throwing up recently - but it's also not the same page; you're looking at the "GT Sport My Page" when getting the former message but not the "GT7 My Page" in your second batch of images. You're looking at Sport Mode information on the GT7 sub-site.

Are you logging in with the same account ID as the one you actually play with?
So......
I can log in with no ssues.
GT7 drop drop down menu> click "My Page"> then I get the first posted image.

Repeat the process with "Showcase" same thing.

Still under the GT7 drop down I can view everything else except my data.

Shows I'm logged in (username etc) even gives me the option to "sign out"

I appreciate you trying to trouble shoot with me. 💪

I had the same issue after the latest update. Disconnecting from a VPN worked for me. Are you perhaps connected to a VPN when trying to access the GT7 Community Page?

I had the same issue after the latest update. Disconnecting from a VPN worked for me. Are you perhaps connected to a VPN when trying to access the GT7 Community Page?
I am. Currently I'm in Kuwait for work and using a VPN. Please let this be the solution? I'll give it a shot and update.

You sir have made this old guy very happy. Your solution has worked and I'm able to see my stuff again. GTplanet community for the win. Thanks everyone for lending a hand. 💪

Last edited by a moderator:
Back