• Thread starter Vtech1989
  • 17 comments

Vtech1989

(Banned)
United States
United States
vtech1989
Sup guys? Today I will be hosting a comp at 10
est.Winner will get a 10$ redeem code.I need 6 participants. If you wanna participate write ur gamet I'd on this thread or pm me.My gamer I'd is vtech1989.The car will be CAMARO SS 10.Room will be open at 10 but let me know if ur coming so I can write names

Last edited:
Sup guys? Today I will be hosting a comp at 5 est.Winner will get a 10$ redeem code.I need at least 6 participants. If you wanna participate write ur gamer I'd on this thread or pm me.My gamer I'd is vtech1989.The car will be CAMARO SS 10.Room will be open at 5 but let me know if ur coming so I can write names

[quorDanny280zxturbo, post: 9768499, member: 218667"]Really why you want to give money to people? I'll see If I can join bro![/quote]
Lol ight not look like a lot of people

A little more notice would help, a supper time EST meet isn't the most convenient either. But the 10 dollar incentive is a good idea.

Well no one is really gambling. Cause no one has to put in the pot or paid the house.

It's more of a promotion or giveaway. If people have the extra cash lying around and want to do this, why not? It helps get people online and interested in drag again, which seems to be fading more and more recently. I hope the updates and new cars start rolling in soon or most of the community will start disappearing for other games.

It's more of a promotion or giveaway. If people have the extra cash lying around and want to do this, why not? It helps get people online and interested in drag again, which seems to be fading more and more recently. I hope the updates and new cars start rolling in soon or most of the community will start disappearing for other games.
Gt6 is dying a lot faster than gt5

Gt6 is dying a lot faster than gt5
I've noticed that. It's not just the drag community, but the entire online community is slowly dying because of how horrible the servers and bugs are. At this point, the only thing that might save GT6 is the livery editor and course maker.

I've noticed that. It's not just the drag community, but the entire online community is slowly dying because of how horrible the servers and bugs are. At this point, the only thing that might save GT6 is the livery editor and course maker.
I don't feel gt6 is dead with all the updates coming up. That's what's keeping me on GT6.

I don't feel gt6 is dead with all the updates coming up. That's what's keeping me on GT6.

Once the announcement of GT7/P comes, the update frequency will slow and servers will become increasingly more unstable than they already are. We already saw that, when both GT5 and 6 were online, both games suffered from lack of attention. It is inevitable that the same will happen when the next installment of GT is brought online. All we can hope for is PD to release a gimmick or time intensive add-on to spend our time without noticing the game going down the drain.

You mean something like SSRX ¼ mile time test? :lol:
That would work for us, but I was referring to something the entire community of GT6 would appreciate. Course Maker, Livery Editor, and B-Spec were all supposed to be implemented by now and, because they're not, people are losing interest. Maybe not everyone is losing interested, but there's a growing demand for higher gameplay quality and more content.

Back