alright so i'm browsing thru the channels at 2 o'clock in the mounring when i come accross espn, and what are they showing? competetive eating. lol i just had to watch it it was too hilarious, the guy would take of the skill it takes and the training they go through, i was like rofl! training for eating wtf. has anyone come accross this show the comedic value is incredible.
I've never seen it, but I saw a trailer for it, and it looks disgusting...
They actually had to push this woman up the steps on to the stage because she was so huge
still, I'd imagine that rolling in from the pub at 2 in the morning, you'd probably have a good laugh watching it, but I think it would probably make me barf up my kebab...
I was channel surfing last night as well and saw it. This little old lady was up against this big bearded guy eating a bowl of spaghetti. The old lady won.