Competition-F1 European Grand Prix-Free Car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 15 comments
  • 787 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
I have another free surprise car up for grabs now with this week's competition!
You have to correctly predict the top 3 drivers who finish the race on Sunday.
You may also guess who will be the first driver not to finish the Grand Prix!(don't forget, everyone may finish so you can guess that as well!) If you do, you could win a free silver chrome paint chip!
Rules:
1 guess per user(any user caught guessing more than once will be disqualified!)
Do not ask me what the surprise car will be as I will not tell you(but it will be good!)
Users who have guessed:
Wwwiillll
Milldrum
 
Last edited:
1.Sebastian Vettel
2.Lewis Hamilton
3.Fernando Alonso
 
Wwwiillll
1.Sebastian Vettel
2.Lewis Hamilton
3.Fernando Alonso

Your allowed to guess twice so go on have another guess!
 
I have another free surprise car up for grabs now with this week's competition!
You have to correctly predict the top 3 drivers who finish the race on Sunday.
You may also guess who will be the first driver not to finish the Grand Prix!(don't forget, everyone may finish so you can guess that as well!) If you do, you could win a free silver chrome paint chip!
Rules:
2 guesses per user(any user caught guessing more than twice will be disqualified!)
Do not ask me what the surprise car will be as I will not tell you(but it will be good!)
Users who have guessed twice:

I assume you meant next Sunday? When's the deadline?
 
skinny852
I assume you meant next Sunday? When's the deadline?

Yeah next Sunday(8 days time)
 
GT FAN SAM
Your allowed to guess twice so go on have another guess!

Im more just naming f1 drivers off the top of my head I'm not a real fan.
 
vettel dnf, nothing against him just want the championship to close up
 
Rules have now changed: You can only guess once
 
Is this anything like your last competition where the winner doesn't actually receive a prize? :crazy:
 
That only happened because noone guessed correctly!
 
1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Webber

1st out- Schumacher
 
1.Fernando Alonso
2.Jenson Button
3.Sebastian Vettel
1st out:Kamui Kobayashi
 
That only happened because noone guessed correctly!

No, I guessed correctly on the champions league comp and you even said in the thread Igwyana gets the car. But you know what you can keep the car, if that's the way you roll then you're welcome to it ;)
 
The Redbull will probably run well at Valencia... It does everywhere else. But the Mclaren and Ferraris should be close as it isn't a high speed track

Gonna go with :
1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Button
DNS - Hamilton, I'm hoping he'll have been banned by next week.
 
1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Webber
 
As he never gave a prize for the last contest he ran...

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back