Competition in Amman, Jordan

rhpamman82
Hi GTP

Not sure if this is the best forum to post in. But there is a competition in Amman, Jordan. Toyota 86 (stock) but with Racing Hard. Traction must be at 5, and ABS at 5. All other aids off.

Course: Grand Valley East.

I currently hold 1st place with 1:12.258

I was wondering how fast this is if anyone wants to give it a go? I would like to see if it could cut the mustard because they told me a number of regional players have come over to Amman to compete, particularly from KSA.

Thanks,
rhp82amman

Last edited:
Hi GTP

Not sure if this is the best forum to post in. But there is a competition in Amman, Jordan. Toyota 86 (stock) but with Racing Hard. Traction must be at 5, and ABS at 5. All other aids off.

Course: Grand Valley East.

I currently hold 1st place with 1:12.258

I was wondering how fast this is if anyone wants to give it a go? I would like to see if it could cut the mustard because they told me a number of regional players have come over to Amman to compete, particularly from KSA.

Thanks,
rhp82amman

No offense but with those driving aids sounds like a noob show.

Look, I know, I know.

That said, why don't you try and beat 1:12.258 even without traction and with ABS 1 and get back to me. With soo much traction is was much harder for any braking seriously reduced acceleration out from the apex.

Overall, it is a noob show, but some fast Saudi players are coming over to race. Seriously, give it go.

Toyota 86 GT,12
Grand Valley East
Traction 5
ABS 5
Racing Hard
all other aid off

Latest Posts

Back