Competition Query

  • Thread starter Thread starter Polyphony001
  • 4 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
1,574
Me and a few of my mates are having a competition for the fastest lap time round the nurburgring.

The rules are that the car must be a road-going production model, and that any nitrous must only be used on the final straight. (And of course no cheats)

We were wondering, however, what is the or what are some of the best cars to use for this?
 
I'd use cars like the Mustang GT, 350Z, M3, etc.

Or, if those are too slow, then cars like the Zonda, Ford GT, VW Nardo, and the Saleen S7 would be good also.

And if I were running the competition, I'd get rid of nitrous entirely. It's not good for a fair comparision.

Just my
twocents.gif
.

Duck7892
 
If you aren't going to tune them it might be good to pick some cars that are easy to drive and some that are hard to drive. That could end up in surprising results.
 
Z06 Corvette, S2000,Nsx are some good cars.My Z06 has 573hp super soft raceing flats it handles like a dream after I tuned it. It does about a 6:40 around the ring
 
Back