Competitive Drifting: Comfort Hards vs Comfort Mediums.

I think its a great idea 👍 Cuz i would love to see more people in S-chassis in competitions.. People are always forced to go with vipers or vettes cuz they are fast and can keep up with every car in the game. So it would be cool to see some Silvias Vs vipers\camaros action in comps :dopey: Thats my opinion.. but still it´s a great idea 👍

Just tested my ISF with lerks supra. Has to be one of the closest i've had in a while. Just continuously looking at his rims spinning xD

1J JZX100
lol, that is probably needed, i was doing good now im pushing my luck

Lol hope you get on soon :P

Last edited:
Learn to tune the slower cars better and you won't have a problem? There's no need for 2 different compounds going against each other. The slower cars will just have more difficulty with losing traction and in return, less angle.

Key is in the tuning, not the tyres.

D-Max
Learn to tune the slower cars better and you won't have a problem? There's no need for 2 different compounds going against each other. The slower cars will just have more difficulty with losing traction and in return, less angle.

The tuning goes hand in hand with the build.

D-Max

Not true. I can get same angle with CM that I can with CH. Just have more speed. Tuning you can do anything with the physics of the game. I've never seen anyone with a Silvia drift door to door with a Vette while on CH.

SPANK
Not true. I can get same angle with CM that I can with CH. Just have more speed. Tuning you can do anything with the physics of the game. I've never seen anyone with a Silvia drift door to door with a Vette while on CH.

Ive tried but on tracks like indy, they pull big time.

Nope, his wheel is missing pedals. Ha! :sly:

Wrong and enough on my problems, anyway i have thats how i know its hard to be as smooth with CM than with CH plus why do i try to be smooth? what do i like doing when i drift?

1J JZX100
Wrong and enough on my problems, anyway i have thats how i know its hard to be as smooth with CM than with CH plus why do i try to be smooth? what do i like doing when i drift?

That would be your "tune" LOL. See your answers are turning against you. Members of RSM and Lerk, tried it out with me today and they agree with the idea.

1J JZX100
I was thinking of Sports hard but shut up you know im right more grip equals faster transitions faster everything. If your not used to it your going to be twitchy.

To an extent but we are talking about legitimate drivers here. Pretty sure they'll find a way. If anything its not like they havent done it before (VDC Reference)

But telling the truth, you will never drift close to as smooth as you will with CH
That's a opinion, not a fact. And yes you can, end of. I can prove it to you actually.

I`m all for change 8th but in the same hand your gonna be in the same boat I am in trying to get the MR`s into comps what your just gonna have to do is open a few open lobbys and get the idea out there gtp isnt the only community you have you have all of gt5. And as for your idea I`m interested cause it might could get MR`s into comps being resticted by tire being fast is nice but having MR`s on CH`s and an FR on CM`s might be interesting. It sure wont be dull good luck tho bro you got my vote.

I'm all for CM but tire wear must be on. Did some runs with spank months ago with it on and always enjoyed it

In all honesty I see no reason to change. It will only be done by a small group of people and the orthodox GT5 drifters will take forever to come around. Why not just wait until GT6 and try to work with Jordan to try to get Kaz to implement drifting into online play better. Ffs silly kids debating over tires. You need to be debating over how we can get ideas to Kaz instead of how to make an incomplete game more fun... :lol: too funny

ProtegeDrifter
In all honesty I see no reason to change. It will only be done by a small group of people and the orthodox GT5 drifters will take forever to come around. Why not just wait until GT6 and try to work with Jordan to try to get Kaz to implement drifting into online play better. Ffs silly kids debating over tires. You need to be debating over how we can get ideas to Kaz instead of how to make an incomplete game more fun... :lol: too funny

Yea I may be a kid but if youre any older than me you'd know that to come in contact with anyone big and famous, you need some sort or form of connection.

8th always has these great ideas :P.

I think this is a good idea, but what would be even better if we'd all just could use slow cars lol. Lately Im always in my FC's lol. Gray version 330 hp and weight stage 1, purple almost 400 weight stage 3. The gray one is way faster lmao. I dont know why all those mad cars are still used in comps, a year earlier I found it normal, that was because people wanted to show their skills. But In my opinion not a single team now needs to show how good they are, we all know what most teams are capable of and how good their members are. Of course, if you keep winning, you'll always want more.

Why can't someone make a comp with only Japanese 90's cars, imagine all S13, S13, FC, skyline and all those great cars ? I made a random comp today.... It didn't quiet work lol...

Duman079
8th always has these great ideas :P.

I think this is a good idea, but what would be even better if we'd all just could use slow cars lol. Lately Im always in my FC's lol. Gray version 330 hp and weight stage 1, purple almost 400 weight stage 3. The gray one is way faster lmao. I dont know why all those mad cars are still used in comps, a year earlier I found it normal, that was because people wanted to show their skills. But In my opinion not a single team now needs to show how good they are, we all know what most teams are capable of and how good their members are. Of course, if you keep winning, you'll always want more.

Why can't someone make a comp with only Japanese 90's cars, imagine all S13, S13, FC, skyline and all those great cars ? I made a random comp today.... It didn't quiet work lol...

Not only japanese but missile cars. I'd agree 100%

ProtegeDrifter
...hmmm... Lemme think... Oh Wait!!! *Ding Ding Ding* Jordan!...

Who are you and state your significance again, atm you aren't truly contributing to the topic and i would like for you to excuse yourself from this thread.

ProtegeDrifter
. Ffs silly kids debating over tires. You need to be debating over how we can get ideas to Kaz instead of how to make an incomplete game more fun... :lol: too funny

Your opinion is appreciated but is this statement necessary?

And to answer you, its because while we wait another 4 years for GT6 to come out, we need to try to keep this little dlc giving game fun for us. So yes we will continue talking about IDEAS to do so.

Back