Competitive lobby servers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IAMDOODLEBUG
  • 8 comments
  • 1,109 views
Messages
171
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Given the stupid matchmaking at the moment (S - D all in the same race), along with the insane penalty system, I'm lobbying for a while - for S DR the matchmaking results in tiny point hauls versus huge risk of reduction and the penalty system compounds the issue. It's pointless racing until it's fixed.

Is anybody able to recommend regular lobby servers which have clean, fast races of decent length (ie minimum 6 laps, preferably over 10)? GT Sport UK has been good but it's either not up as often now or somebody else is hosting it. I could really do with some recommendations or PSN IDs of people who host popular decent servers!
 
From someone who races with mates across the pond. Follow the post of the ones you think you might want to race with. Go back into their history. If they are people you like, the racing will take care of itself. Server issues are a known problem. They know this, experiment, have fun with it.
 
From someone who races with mates across the pond. Follow the post of the ones you think you might want to race with. Go back into their history. If they are people you like, the racing will take care of itself. Server issues are a known problem. They know this, experiment, have fun with it.
Thanks, I'll try it :)
 
I really need to get into it but I‘m afraid of not being competitive and ruining other‘s races :lol:
Come race with us. All skill levels welcome. We'll make you faster. Send me a friend request. Obi-Tonobi
 
Back