Compex string

  • Thread starter Thread starter n1zotas
  • 4 comments
  • 626 views
Many many people have already asked this and the answer is that no-one knows why they missed it out and whether its coming back or not. Hopefully it is though. I loved that track.:drool:
 
A great test of focus. Also, drifting insanity.

It'd be an awesome track to test cars on, of course.
 
There is a rumor that there might be track packs available as DLC in the future, including some "classic" courses. And when I say classic, I mean classic to the GT series. But at this time is only a rumor and has yet to be confirmed, so don't get your hopes up until PD announces such news.
 
Only problem with the String was it was a test track (probably too tight to race on anyhow) and the only car worth doing it in was the Porsche-alike you had for the test. Saying that though, it was a terrific challenge that kept me & my driving bud at the time up til the wee small hours.
 
Back