Complete 200 races gift car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter millross
  • 3 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
2,029
England
England
Messages
GTP_Insatiable
Messages
InsatiableFiend
I keep reading about people that have had prize/gift tickets for "completing" 200 races. I note also that some people have received the 787B or Toyota Minolta race car.

I checked my stats; A-Spec, I have WON 213 races, so I've competed in more than 200 races by obvious mathematical reasons.

I haven't had a prize ticket, or notification that I have competed in or won 200 races. What exactly IS the criteria for receiving it and why have I not had one??

I really want a 787B, I know ill end up getting something else that I either don't want or already have, but.... :indiff:
 
It is races and miles I think and I think it is for A-Spec only where the profile seems to show a spec and b-spec combined.

You will get it. I got one I was showing 265 wins and over 4000 miles or somethign like that.
 
I have never heard about a giftcard that you get after completing 200 races.

There is one you get after 100 races or 2000 Km and those have to be done in A-Spec. The victories and miles driven in the profile are for A- and B-Spec so it might be that you haven't done it yet.
 
Smashing. It would seem that my 40 or so B-Spec races would affect this - I had previously thought that it only showed the A-Spec.

I best get some races done :)
 
Back