Complete edition car list question

• Thread starter Iceslot
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
xMrLemonHeadx
Hi all,

I am brand new to this game. I just got a PS4 and picked up the complete edition today. I noticed that several of the cars are not in the list. Is it possible that I haven't completed the download, or was there more content released after the release of the complete edition? Thanks in advance.

Josh

There should be a PS Store code on a slip that grants you all of the DLC. That was the case with my NA copy of the Complete Edition.

I also found it a bit surprising that they didn't just include everything on the disc. :boggled:

Hi all,

I am brand new to this game. I just got a PS4 and picked up the complete edition today. I noticed that several of the cars are not in the list. Is it possible that I haven't completed the download, or was there more content released after the release of the complete edition? Thanks in advance.

Josh

Everything was included on my disc - presumably I bought a later pressing of the disc?

I am sure Wolfe is correct with his advice above.

Once you have got comfortable with the game, be sure to check out the online racing section of GTPlanet!

Thanks for the quick reply, guys! I bought the game used from Gamestop. The gentleman working there told me that everything was on the disc. If what Wolfe experienced is the same for all the NA copies, I will have to return my used copy and get the new copy. One interesting thing is the fact that the game seemed to take no time at all to 'download', maybe about 5 seconds. I'm not sure if that is normal or not, but it basically just fired right up after putting the disc in the PS4. That is why I was thinking maybe it didn't download correctly.

Ah, I was concerned you'd bought a used copy! Yeah, that was a poor decision by Namco Bandai's NA division. 👎 Unfortunately, according to @IanBell it seems SMS have little to no input on this kind of thing.

Thanks for the help, Wolfe! I returned the used copy to Gamestop last night and got a new copy. Sure enough, there was a code inside!

Back