Complete Leaderboard on daily races qualifying

• Thread starter RickyGT
  • 13 comments
Italy
Venice
PS_Ric
I downloaded the unofficial companion app for GT Sport and I've noticed something: instead of the top 10 times of a daily race, it shows the top 100 which is pretty cool if you're not a top 10 alien. So I was wondering: if that app can do it, why isn't there a site in which we can scroll the entire leaderboard up to your position, just like it happened with time trials in gt5 and gt6? I think it would be cool but I have no idea how to do it.

Yes I know this site but it doesn't display the top 100 times for each daily race, while the unofficial app does. And it also shows your position in their leaderboard

I downloaded the unofficial companion app for GT Sport and I've noticed something: instead of the top 10 times of a daily race, it shows the top 100 which is pretty cool if you're not a top 10 alien. So I was wondering: if that app can do it, why isn't there a site in which we can scroll the entire leaderboard up to your position, just like it happened with time trials in gt5 and gt6? I think it would be cool but I have no idea how to do it.

You see the Top 100, by individual daily race, now via the official site;
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-05-22/1564150/0

*EDIT* I should really read the whole thread before posting... :banghead::rolleyes:

I can understand the only show the top ten as it’s a nice challenge and something special but it would be nice in game if it told you where you stand.

You see the Top 100, by individual daily race, now via the official site;
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/sportmode/event/dailyRace/2018-05-22/1564150/0

*EDIT* I should really read the whole thread before posting... :banghead::rolleyes:[/Q]
Since when this feature does exist? It's the first time I notice it.. It's a step forward, but I hope they will expand it showing your position. Because the unofficial app shows it so it's clearly easy, probably it will show your position also the site (I don't know because I haven't posted a lap time today)

Back