Complete track list on GTP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crowhop
  • 6 comments
  • 636 views
Messages
2,621
United States
Upstate SC, USA
Messages
GTP_crowhop
Is there a link to the complete, up to date GT6 track list on GTP? Surely there is and I'm just missing it. Seems it would be sticky'd here in this section, but there isn't one.
 
Just go to the official Gran Turismo website
 
The aforementioned GTPEDIA update with the new track data is out right now - you can download it here.
 
I have bought the GTpedia and used it a bit. I find it a bit difficult to use, seems like it is not bookmarks and no link between table of contents and the beginning of chapters and when I use it on my Kindle it is really fiddly. I do not find it easier to use on my laptop.
To be fair it contains lots and lots of useful info and it must have taken huge amounts of time to finish. Also I enjoy supporting the work that is done and hopefully also some of the support goes to GTplanet.net.
It is also mainly used readable, easy to read typefaces, and the tables are well made. And some bold face at places and indents makes it better to read.
In spite of all this effort I still find it hard to read on both Kindle and laptop.

I hope it will be updated with better formatting, so it is easier to read and links from TOC that takes you directly to the chapter.
Anyway, for a complete list of tracks it is another possibility

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...an-turismo-6-race-series-300-stars-guide.html

There is also some tips there and even recommended cars for each race.
 
Last edited:
Back