#1 GT Trader (Banned) Messages 31 Jan 29, 2011 #1 Could someone post a link to a Complete X1 Collection Gallery/Album? I've seen one before on here but I don't remember where
Could someone post a link to a Complete X1 Collection Gallery/Album? I've seen one before on here but I don't remember where
Sandy106 Messages 644 Messages Sandy106 // Frosty207 Jan 29, 2011 #3 This is the only thing I could find with the search http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU
Fair Trader Messages 523 Messages PM me if you need to know Jan 29, 2011 #4 #1 GT Trader, hmmmm Have Fun https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=1689&pictureid=18556
Rader Messages 355 Jan 29, 2011 #5 Not mine: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/album.php?albumid=1545 Credits: Niandra
M MIKE1FL Messages 267 Messages MIKE1FL Jan 29, 2011 #6 Number 18 (yellow) looks the best, theres no chrome one on their.
Chuck Finley Messages 205 Jan 29, 2011 #7 I cant understand why someone wants to have them all without driving them actually I cant even understand why someone would like to have them for driving them. But good job anyway. Must have took some guys a lot of patience. Personally I think number 21 looks best.
I cant understand why someone wants to have them all without driving them actually I cant even understand why someone would like to have them for driving them. But good job anyway. Must have took some guys a lot of patience. Personally I think number 21 looks best.
Fair Trader Messages 523 Messages PM me if you need to know Jan 30, 2011 #8 Fair Trader #1 GT Trader, hmmmm Have Fun https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=1689&pictureid=18556 Click to expand... And I was right #1 GT Tader, has shafted someone on a trade!!! "#1 GT Trader -10 psn id KristianDpaz deleted me after receiving my car, opens up another thread with my car included , Please Beware!" https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136295&page=222 Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
Fair Trader #1 GT Trader, hmmmm Have Fun https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/picture.php?albumid=1689&pictureid=18556 Click to expand... And I was right #1 GT Tader, has shafted someone on a trade!!! "#1 GT Trader -10 psn id KristianDpaz deleted me after receiving my car, opens up another thread with my car included , Please Beware!" https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136295&page=222